Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Monday, 17 October 2011
Why do laptop's overheat?? How do I know that my laptop is overheating?
This a familiar dilemma to all owner's in recent years when their laptop's overheat.
Laptop overheating results to hardware failure and permanent damage. If you're the owner then I'm sure that you don' want that to happen. right? If you encountered this kind of problem the first thing you must do is to understand the cause of the problem and probably a solution will come-up.
A common root of overheating is when air vents is blocked by dust. Laptop needs air vents to cool the heat inside the device. Through this blog, i will share to you on my idea on how to prevent the cause of your favorite device to overheat and be damaged. Forever!!!!.
Problems Encountered when Laptops Overheat:
- system crashes and freezing
- computer shuts down suddenly for no reason or maybe the temperature is too hot
- when blue screen of death appears!
- computer damage and my require replace of major parts(motherboards and graphic cards)
- overkill use of laptops causes laptop to heat
- gaming causes laptop to over heat
If your laptop is still in warranty, don't waste time and go directly to the manufacturer and ask for replacement to avoid wasting your money! Don't Just stand their! Replace your laptop now!
Posted by defygreatness at 22:24